Welcome to Lifewater Engineering
Our systems will provide peace of mind and make your project successful!
We can help you treat sewage:
- In harsh climates,
- At sites with poor soil conditions,
- At hard to access sites,
- Where electricity is very expensive,
- Where environmental regulations are very strict,
- Where a leach field has failed, or
- Where a leach field is out of the question because the site is underlain by ice-rich permafrost or bedrock.
Simplicity and appropriate technology are especially important! For:
Residential and village applications - our fixed film systems are ultra-simple and use very little electricity
Petroleum and mining industries - our membrane bioreactor systems meet discharge requirements 100 percent of the time
Hotels and lodges - our systems can be designed to operate year-around or seasonally, depending on your needs.
All of our systems are easy to transport, install, operate, and maintain.
Call us today at 907-458-7024 to find out how we can help you!
In 2016 Lifewater Engineering will begin manufacturing mini jet boats using thermoplastic. Our first boats, called the DragonFly 4.0, will be 4 meters long and will be powered by a (roughly) 200 horsepower inboard jet.